Welcome to BVPT
Welcome to Blue Valley Physical Therapy
in Overland Park and Olathe
Now Offering Acupuncture
Acupuncture could be the catalyst for change in your system that you need to enhance you body's natural healing abilities. Click here for more info.
Why Choose Us?
- Thousands of Healthy And Happy Patients
- 65% of our Patient Population are Return Patients
- Quick Results and Improvement
- HandsOn Therapy
- Physical Therapist Owned and Operated
- Measurable Goals Set and Worked Towards from Visit One.
- Handicap Accessible
- Trusted By Doctors
- 19 Years of Experience
- State of the Art Amenities
- Friendly, Warm and Welcoming Place to Rehab
We pride ourselves on helping you understand what is causing your pain, your limited motion, or your limited ability to move. We pinpoint the tissue that is injured or compromised and target the problem area with exercises, stretches, and other procedures for a safe and quick recovery.
No referral needed to see a physical therapist.
Save Time! Save Money! See Us first!
Call us today at one of our locations.
Whether you are:
- Recovering from an accident
- Dealing with a chronic illness
- Feeling the aches and pains of getting older
- Wanting to take your sport to the next level
“Whenever I first started therapy I didn’t know if I would ever be able to play volleyball again, and now I have every confidence in the world I will be able to play this upcoming season. I couldn’t be more thankful for the help of the people at BVPT.”
“When I started PT I could barely toss a baseball underhand. Now, I am back to a full-speed pitcher. PT has undoubtedly helped me work back up to where I was pre-injury and beyond.”
“It was a long process of healing my back, but now I’m almost 100% thanks to physical therapy. I’m back to playing basketball at my high school and I’ve had a great experience here.”
Paulina Cooper Dot-to-Dot
Proud sponsors of the Paulina Cooper Dot-to-Dot, an annual 10K run and 5K run/walk event in memory of Paula Cooper, an outgoing, fearless, giving young girl who was diagnosed with an intrinsic brainstem glioma in August of 2003 at the age of 5 and left this world on September 21, 2004. Visit www.dottodotrun.org for more information.