Amanda Cain, DPT, CMTPT
Amanda graduated from the University of Evansville in May of 2009 with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She enjoys working with a wide variety of patients with all diagnoses. She promotes a hands on approach to gain function and mobility. She is an advocate for a healthy lifestyle and encourages movement for all ages.
Outside of practicing physical therapy, Amanda enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She loves watching and participating in all sports due to her athletic background of playing soccer and basketball. She enjoys being active with her family as well as exercising to keep her moving and strong.
- 2007: BS in Movement Science from University of Evansville
- 2009: DPT of Physical Therapy from University of Evansville
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Certified Manual Trigger Point Therapist
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Manual Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Certified
- Patients of All Ages