Amanda Cain, DPT, CMTPT
Amanda graduated from the University of Evansville in May of 2009 with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She enjoys working with a wide variety of patients with all diagnoses. She prefers to do a lot of manual therapy to help restore motion and function getting her patients back to their normal activities and lives. She has been doing trigger point dry needling and is incorporating that into her practice to help get results for her patients in decreasing pain and restoring their mobility and function.
Outside of practicing physical therapy, Amanda enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She loves watching and participating in all sports due to her athletic background of playing soccer and basketball. She likes to run with her Weimaraner and enjoys working out to keep her moving.
- 2007: BS in Movement Science from University of Evansville
- 2009: DPT of Physical Therapy from University of Evansville
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Pediatric clients
- Geriatric clients
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Certified Manual Trigger Point Therapist
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Manual Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Certified