Chris Steege, DPT
Chris graduated from the University of Iowa in December 2006. His interest in Physical Therapy began in high school after having some of his own sports injuries. Chris is interested in treating a variety of musculoskeletal disorders and conditions, with special interests in the hip and shoulder. Chris believes a combination of manual therapy to correct faulty movement patterns and soft tissue restrictions with exercise-based treatment is the most successful way to return people to their prior level of function.
In his spare time, Chris enjoys spending time with his fiancé doing outdoor activities. Chris also enjoys cooking, golfing, running, snow skiing, kayaking, and leading an active lifestyle. He is an avid Iowa Hawkeyes fan and looks forward to football and basketball seasons!
- 2003: BA in Biology from Wartburg College (Waverly, IA)
- 2006: Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from The University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist (CEAS) Level 1
- Sports Injuries and sports enhancement
- Manual Therapy treatments and techniques