David McNiel, PT, DPT, OCS
David is the Clinic Director for our Olathe location. He is a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. David enjoys working with a variety of patients and diagnoses, especially orthopedic and sports-related conditions. He is interested in biomechanics and uncovering the root cause of his patients’ conditions, in order to help them feel and move better. He takes a functional approach to physical therapy, with the goal of helping his patients better understand their condition and empowering them to take control.
David strives to lead an active lifestyle, particularly enjoying activities that involve his wife and three daughters.
- 2007: BS degrees in Marketing & Business Administration from the University of Kansas
- 2015: Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Kansas Medical Center
- 2018: Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Prevention
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screen
- Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Dry Needling