Jamie Temple, OTR/L, CLT | Occupational Therapist
Jamie graduated from Rockhurst University in 2010 with her Master of Occupational Therapy degree. She has spent the majority of her career focused on outpatient upper extremity care, but has also worked in hospitals, home health care and skilled nursing facilities in Iowa.
Jamie enjoys working with a variety of patients and loves getting to know each one in order to customize their treatment plan accordingly. She has a passion for hand therapy and treating any upper extremity orthopedic injuries. She also specializes in upper & lower extremity lymphedema. In her spare time, she enjoys biking, playing volleyball, cooking, attending concerts, and being around friends and family.
Jamie lives in Kansas City and enjoys being outside, riding her bike, and grilling.
- 2010: Master of Occupational Therapy from Rockhurst University
- 2007: BS in Health Science from Truman State University
My special training and areas of interest include:
- 2015: Certified Lymphedema Therapist certification
- Upper extremity diagnoses
- Post-masectomy lymphedema
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Certified ASTYM Provider