Jason Roskam, DPT, OCS
Jason graduated from Des Moines University with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2016. He has had a long-time interest in injuries and prevention due to his past personal experience with injuries from participating in athletics. Jason enjoys working with patients who have a wide range of diagnoses from post-surgical rehabilitation to sports injuries. His goal for each patient is to return them to their prior level of function as quickly as possible through several different methods including manual therapy, improved postural techniques, and corrective strength exercises.
Jason attended Wartburg College where he played football and received his BA in Fitness Management in 2011. Following this, he worked at Snap Fitness as a group fitness instructor and personal trainer along with developing and instructing an athletic enhancement camp for kids 5th grade through college.
In his spare time, Jason enjoys staying active with a number of activities including golfing, lifting weights, and enjoying the outdoors with his wife and son Bo. Jason is a proud Iowa Hawkeye and Denver Bronco fan.
- 2010: BA in Fitness Management from Wartburg College (Waverly, IA)
- 2016: Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Des Moines University (Des Moines, IA)
- 2020: Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Manual Therapy Treatments
- Sports Medicine & Athletic Training
- Dry Needling
- Blood Flow Restriction Training
- SFMA – Level 1
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation