Jill Duesing, PT, DPT, FAAOMPT
Jill graduated PT school from Rockhurst University in 2011. She recently finished her Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Therapy in 2015, from the Manual Therapy Institute in Austin TX. She is originally from Garden City, KS and just recently moved back to the KC area. She is very excited to join and be a part of the Blue Valley PT team. She enjoys working with a variety of patient diagnoses and ages that the outpatient setting brings, and strives towards getting to the root of the problem fast in order for patients to return to the activities/hobbies/sports they love doing.
Outside of work, Jill enjoys spending time with family and friends, shopping, traveling, golfing, going to the lake, skiing and watching sports – especially KU, Royals and Chiefs.
- 2006: University of Kansas, Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science
- 2011: Rockhurst University, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- 2015: Manual Therapy Institute, Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Therapy
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Manual Therapy
- Sports Injury and Rehabilitation
- Movement Impairment Syndromes
- Concussion Rehab