Kyle Ahlenstorf, OTR/L, CLT, earned his Masters of Occupational Therapy from Nova Southeastern University in 2012. Kyle has worked across the spectrum of therapy services, ranging from pediatric to geriatrics. He has worked primarily in the outpatient population, focusing mostly in upper extremity rehabilitation. He earned his Certified Lymphedema Therapist designation through Klose Training in 2013.
Kyle earned his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology from Kansas State University. Using the combination of his education and certifications Kyle prides himself on providing a patient first approach to achieve the best outcomes, returning patients back to their highest level of functioning.
Kyle enjoys being outdoors with his wife and kids in all seasons, walking, golfing, and skiing.
- 2003: Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology from Kansas State University
- 2012: Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from Nova Southeastern University
Special Training and areas of interest:
- 2013: Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- 2014: Wound Care Certification
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Upper Extremity Diagnoses
- Vestibular and Balance; BPPV and fall prevention