Sandra Wilkes, L.Ac., Dipl. O.M.(NCCAOM) | Acupuncturist
Sandra Wilkes is a licensed Doctor of Oriental Medicine (D.O.M., New Mexico), a Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac., Kansas and Missouri) and has been certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), the leading certification standard for Oriental Medicine nationwide.
Sandra Wilkes provides acupuncture, herbal medicine, and other O.M. treatments, as well as guidance in the areas of diet, exercise and Qi gong, from the Eastern perspective.
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- D.O.M. license, New Mexico
- L.Ac. license, Kansas and Missouri
My special training and areas of interest include:
- Treating headaches, pain, digestive issues, neurologic issues, women's health; chronic and acute.
- Therapies include: Acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, cupping, gua sha, herbal medicine, TCM diet.
- T'ai Chi and Qi Gong to optimize mind-body health and balance.